€15.97 – €45.36
Body wash and exfoliator-free body peeling pad
⭐ Body wash and exfoliator-free body peeling pad
– Waste and old dead skin cells at once!
⭐ 3 months after its release, the cumulative sales volume exceeded 200,000!
– When the skin is troubled by rough dead skin,
– When dry and dry skin is troubled
– When skin is sensitive to irritation-sensitive
– Hypoallergenic peeling with willow bark extract
– Slightly smooth glow shower
– Cool and moist at the same time
– Moisturizing cleansing after peeling
– 76.8% reduction in old dead skin cells as a result of exfoliation clinical tests
– It is a disposable pouch type that is hygienic and easy to use anytime, anywhere
⭐ 4 weeks of completion program for radiant skin
Week 1 – Remove old mane
Week 2 – Exfoliation of accumulated dead skin cells in pores
Week 3 – Skin Condition Recovery
Week 4 – Complete skin with luster
⭐ Dual Pad
– White Embo: Intensive care for weak body skin
– Green Scrub: Focus on old dead skin such as elbows and ankle bones
– AHA: It removes only wastes and dead skin cells on the skin surface to help improve troubled skin such as skin trouble.
– BHA: Clean up pores, residue, and sebum to minimize moisture loss on the skin and moisturize even after use.
– Honey extract + propolis: Contains inorganic, vitamins, and amino acids, which are excellent for skin elasticity and moisturizing effects.
– Yogurt extract + probiotics number: Helps maintain skin balance and improves gloss and complexion.
⭐HOW TO USE
1. Wet your body sufficiently.
2. Open the pouch, put the pad in your hand, and rub the embossed surface as if you’re rubbing it to create bubbles first.
3. First, enjoy bubble exfoliating care by rubbing it carefully as if wiping off the entire body.
4. Use the green pad on the opposite side to roll the dead skin cells (elbow, ankle bone) additionally to manage the secondary dead skin cells.
5. Rinse your body clean with lukewarm water.
📌 Used 2-3 times a week
|Dimensions||10 × 14 × 1 cm|
1 Pack(8EA), 2 Pack(16EA), 3+1 Pack(32EA)
There are no inquiries yet.