Black Bean Noodle – Jjappagetti 5 pack (Nongshim)
50 in stock (can be backordered)
❤ Item : Black Bean Noodle – Jjappagetti 5 pack (Nongshim)
– Volume : 5 pack (140g x 5 pack = 700g)
– What is Jjappagetti?
Japaghetti is a black bean noodle produced and sold by Nongshim
and is an instant black bean noodles in South Korea.
It contains oil-based soup containing noodles, powder-jjajang soup,
dried pollack soup, and olive oil. It is
the second most popular ramen brand in Korea.
– How to cook?
1) First, cook the noodle in the boiling water
2) Drain the some water, and leave some water
3) Add the dried power soup and stir it with the cooked noodle on a low heat
4) After finishing cooking, add olive oil included
5) You can add a fried egg on it with other vegetables which go with well.
I really recommend it for your simple meal. It is worth trying.
There are no inquiries yet.